Engine cranks about 3 secs but no start. No unusual light. Switch off, wait 5 minutes, try again . Engine starts and runs fine, each time same. I understand that you have to have 15 post to send a PM. But 15 to receive one doesn't make any sense??
Hk sp5k light mount
- DD5™ DD8™ DD13® DD15® DD15® Gen 5 DD16® Legacy Engines Detroit ® DD13 ® Engine Built for Your Bottom Line. Ideally suited for less-than-truckload, regional distribution and vocational applications, the Detroit ® DD13 ® engine offers the flexibility of multiple options for horsepower and torque, all in a package that provides improved fuel economy.
- It cranks but won't start. Not even a sputter and I'm getting a little panic'd. Panel lights come on and glow plug indicator comes on and goes off normally. I think I've noticed in the past that I've had to wiggle the drive selector lever in neutral a little...
Find the Western Star North American dealer nearest you. You'll find dealers who are as committed to making your business thrive as you are. With more than 300 dealers you're never far from a dealership.
- 714 442 просмотра. Рекомендованные вам. 22:15. Engine Cranks But Won't Start .Passlock 2 Problem.2004 Chevy Classic /Malibu. No Start No Crank Chevy Silverado 5.3 Vortec 6.0 4.8 4.3 L How To Start Trick Diagnose Wont Start.
cranks but no start. Jump to Latest Follow. Turned key, released key ,engine keeps cranking but would not start. shut key off, restart and engine started perfectly. You would be better off starting a new thread of your own than jumping onto the tail end of a 15 year old one.
- This sensor output was an item not shown on the DG datalist, so I had to deduce its location from Mitchell’s component locator and a wiring diagram. Trouble was, Mitchell called it a crank position sensor. If it was an engine speed sensor its failure would be unlikely to cause a no start, but a crank position sensor could.
Nov 18, 2020 · There are two primary types of no-start conditions: no-crank-no-start and crank-no-start. Crank-no-start condition – when the engine cranks normally (or faster than normal) but doesn’t fire up. Usually, this points to an air/fuel delivery problem, a spark delivery problem, or a lack of compression. No-crank-no-start condition – means the ...
- Lazy, hard starting when cold or only starting with the gas pedal depressed with no check engine light or any DTCs are signs of a bad engine coolant sensor or the Tried to start the car and it ran real rough then died. From there it would crank but never start or turn over.
Works great with 2018 Freightliner Cascadia with dd15. Had check engine light coming on with no noticable problems. The code was for low coolant, even though the coolant was not low. Probably a bad sensor. Reader was able to see live engine data for all components connected to CAN. Tool was also able to initiate a parked Regen.
- All "crank, no start" conditions are approached in the same way. Every engine requires certain functions to be able to run. Some of these functions rely on specific components to work and some components are part of more than one function so it is important to see the whole picture to be able to conclude anything about what may have failed.
Same thing happened to my bride in my '06 6.0. She was on the road, then nothing. Truck would crank but not start. Turned out to be the High Pressure Oil Pump (HPOP). The HPOP pressure on my truck was tested at 230psi - too low to run the FI. Factory warrenty covered it w/ a 100 deduction.
- DETROIT DIESEL DD15 ASIN B078KN4VHB Item model number R47200 / 47200 Best Sellers Rank #3,175,780 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #678 in Automotive Replacement Engine Crankshafts: Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Date First Available October 31, 2017
Detroit dd15 dd15 ecm a0014462835 ... polished crank, recon head, used liners, new rings & bearings - $22,000 incl gst exchange ... Engine full rebuild inc turbo ...